Founded in 1936, the family business with an 80-year history is now in its fourth generation and continues a tradition that guarantees high-quality precision products.
At the beginning of the XX century, Moses Mazursky, a young entrepreneur from Russia, arrived to Argentina. Based on the metallurgic knowledge acquired during his work at a Russian agricultural machinery factory, he starts his own journey in the industry offering turning, welding, reparations and mechanism modification services.
Thanks to his fructiferous imagination, perseverance and innovation, he goes forward and establishes the Company bases.
Along the years, Bernardo, his son, continues with the business. He modernizes the company with Swiss automatic machines for the production of very small dimension parts.
Luis is the third family generation, who maintains the course of the service, offering high precision turned micro-parts and incorporating new Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machines.
Nowadays, Hernan represents the fourth generation, working together with Luis. Based on their family roots, they have started this ambitious project, creating a new enterprise dedicated to high precision mechanizing in the United States and collaborating with the “Advanced Manufacturing” growth.
The business project is closely intertwined with the family philosophy of continuous progress, pride for innovation, creativity, and the pleasure of making great products that contribute to mankind.